Sometimes communication takes place one-on-one; sometimes it takes place before a larger audience. Whether you are meeting with board members, faculty, or staff, the art of communicating complex information is an essential component of today's work environment.
In collaboration with the regional associations—CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO and WACUBO—NACUBO is pleased to offer a webcast focusing on the ability to communicate strategic, technical, and financial information effectively. Join Howard Teibel and his regional co-presenters for this special NACUBO webcast highlighting key take-aways from their presentations around the regions last year.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
- Kelly Fox, senior vice chancellor and chief financial officer, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Gavin Leach, vice president for finance and administration and treasurer of the board of trustees, Northern Michigan University
- Greg Lovins, vice chancellor, business affairs, Appalachian State University
- Howard Teibel, president, Teibel Education Consulting
- Nicole Trufant, vice president for fiscal affairs, University of New England