Are you seeking to expand your capabilities as an emerging leader in education?Whether you're a member of the cabinet, academic administrator, dean, director, or individual contributor, this experience will transform how you show up in service of others.
Through individual study, in-depth conversation, and peer learning, Teibel's Group Coaching Program will deepen your awareness and capacity to be more confident, effective, and satisfied in your evolving career. In this program you’ll learn how to:
- Demonstrate executive presence that inspires confidence in others
- Be a critical listener who easily builds trust across the organization
- Lead and participate in tough conversations to address critical issues
- Cultivate storytelling skills to help communicate your organization's mission and vision
- Navigate shared governance with greater ease and confidence
Participation length: 4 months
Weekly Zoom call with your team and coaches
Group readings and skill practice
Day long presentation skills workshop with acting professor
Areas of exploration and study include:
Meet Your Coaches
Howard Teibel is the founder and President of Teibel Education Consulting. Over the past three decades, Howard and his team have worked with campus and business leaders to orient their teams around a network of commitments and develop new habits to coordinate action.
Lampros has over 20 years’ experience in organizational change consulting and executive & team coaching. He holds three degrees from MIT and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.