The Teibel Library is an archive of presentations, papers, and articles we have delivered recently. We provide these as reference and resource to you in your change initiatives. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Navigating Change: The Teibel Podcast
Navigating Change is a platform for understanding the complex and uncertain waters of change in organizations. Each episode, Howard Teibel and guests dissect issues facing organizations and teams in transition and offer solutions for the most troubling process challenges.
The Teibel Newsletter featured articles are all on our blog. Visit The Teibel Newsletter archive for the full searchable list.
- EACUBO 2014 — Reaching Across the Aisle
- NWAIS 2013 — Implementing Change Management Strategies
- EACUBO 2013 — Structuring the Finance Division for Success
- NACUBO 2011 — Leading Ourselves and Others Through Change
- EACUBO 2011 — "Creating a Professional Development Program for Business Officers" — presenting with John Burke from Boston College
- NACUBO 2011 — "Transforming Vision to Change with an Organizational Review and Strategic planning" — presenting with Patrick Richey from Canisius College
- EACUBO 2011 — "Managing through Change: Helping leaders and staff adjust to accelerating change"
- EACUBO 2010 — "Strengthening our Institutions"
- EACUBO 2010 — Strategy to Action: A Comprehensive Approach to Organizational Review and Implementing Real Fiscal Improvement"
- EACUBO 2009 — "Bringing Departmental Support into the 21st Century: The Benefits of Administrative and Academic Support Centers/Partnerships"
- Business Officer Magazine 2008 - "Polish your Staff's Performance" (PDF)
- EACUBO Boston College 2008 — "Roadmap for Admin Service Centers"